John Murillo practices general litigation, business law, trust litigation, real estate law, construction litigation, probate and trusts.
Prior to joining Bohm, Wildish & Matsen, LLP Mr. Murillo was an associate at a firm where he practiced labor and employment and litigation.
Practice Areas & Focus
- General Litigation
- Business Law
- Trust Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Construction Litigation
- University of California, San Diego, B.A., 2016
- University of California, Los Angeles, J.D., 2019
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. Appellate Court, Ninth Circuit
- State Bar of California, Litigation Section and Labor and Employment Section